Monday, February 16, 2009

My Day to day activities as Fulltime mom

As a mother of two kids without a helper is not easy it takes more patients and strength. My day to day activities involves many, in morning I wake up always at around 6:30 then i prepared food for my family specially to my husband who work in the electric company. After that I would serves my to kids for their breakfast after or before bath. at around 8:30 a.m. my youngest son have their sleeping. my next move would washing time since I have no helper, I would wash the clothes of my husband kids in me. after washing is lunch preparation. After my family are all done eating their lunch. I'am going again now my two kids to sleep in now is my time to relax til sawa hehe til 3:30 and if I have time I will be going to blogs in the internet anything happens in me.. I have many something to say but I have to time now its almost 11:1o p.m. maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment